Made for chilling at home or nodding off at bedtime, our Camo sustainable pyjama set is just right for ultimate comfort and looking awesome too. With no labels to irritate, and a snug fit, this set will be the envy of your friends on any camp or sleepover.
- Made ethically in Portugal.
- 100% combed cotton, sustainably sourced.
- Deep ribbed cuffs for ease and comfort, snug fit with lots of growing room.
- Baby & toddler sizes are designed to fit over cloth nappies.
- Peta® Approved Vegan Clothing, no animals were harmed in making our clothes.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - dyes and prints.
- To preserve the life of your garments and planet, wash inside out at 30℃, add a little fabric softener and line dry if possible.
EXTRA FFERAL LOVE:
Free matching cotton drawstring bag with any of our kid's loungewear sets!
Free UK delivery over £20
*discount will apply automatically at checkout
PLASTIC FREE - 100% Sustainably sourced combed cotton.
VEGAN - No animals were harmed in the making of our clothes.
FREE FROM HARMFUL CHEMICALS - STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - dyes and prints (completely free from harmful chemicals).
LOW WASTE - Made using low waste processes.
BIODEGRADABLE MATERIALS - When Fferal products do eventually meet their end of life, they fully biodegrade within six months.
THOUGHTFUL PACKAGING - We never use labels, swing tags or plastic bags.