Our unisex grey striped pyjama set is made for chilling as well as snoozing. Knitted in super-soft sustainable cotton and crafted into a snug fit. This set will give both boys and girls a cosy and sleepy feel while still looking cool. No irritating labels means its good for sensitive skin and the environment, no waste.
- Made ethically in Portugal.
- 100% combed cotton, sustainably sourced.
- Deep ribbed cuffs for ease and comfort, snug fit with lots of growing room.
- Baby & toddler sizes are designed to fit over cloth nappies.
- Peta® Approved Vegan Clothing, no animals were harmed in making our clothes.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - dyes and prints.
- To preserve the life of your garments and planet, wash inside out at 30℃, add a little fabric softener and line dry if possible.
EXTRA FFERAL LOVE:
Free matching cotton drawstring bag with any of our kid's loungewear sets!
Free UK delivery over £20
*discount will apply automatically at checkout
PLASTIC FREE - 100% Sustainably sourced combed cotton.
VEGAN - No animals were harmed in the making of our clothes.
FREE FROM HARMFUL CHEMICALS - STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - dyes and prints (completely free from harmful chemicals).
LOW WASTE - Made using low waste processes.
BIODEGRADABLE MATERIALS - When Fferal products do eventually meet their end of life, they fully biodegrade within six months.
THOUGHTFUL PACKAGING - We never use labels, swing tags or plastic bags.