"Who Gives a Fox"by Green Cheeks
Part of the Nature Collection
The features of this reusable cloth nappy are:
* Fits most babies, it's designed to take you from birth to potty, although the tinier babies may need to wait a little while to get a good fit
* Three rows of snaps on the front rise to get that great fit
* Velcro (hook and loop) on the waist, so that it's easy to get them fastened and quickly - wrestling a tiny naked baby octopus needs to be swift
* The insert is hemp cotton blend, 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton - the inserts absorbency will improve with washing and if you fold it in half, you will improve it's efficiency even more!
* TPU shell creates the waterproof layer
* Lined with microfleece to wick away the moisture quickly and keep baby dry
* The pocket is wide and deep, meaning that if you want to add more inserts or customise this nappy to suit your own system you can.
LONG LASTING - A sustainable and long lasting alternative to disposable nappies saving hundreds from landfill
VEGAN - Vegan friendly
THOUGHTFUL PACKAGING - All recycled packaging & plastic free